- Start with one or two things. Once those are working choose another project and begin work on it.
- Start an idea journal. Use a pocket notebook or voice recorder feature on your smartphone. Transcribe the ideas to the appropriate area (ie. Marketing Ideas) at the same time each day.
- Strive for balance. Accept that you can’t do everything all at once. Find a happy medium between what is doable and what is impossible. Focus on what you can do.
- Don’t shoot for perfectionism. It’s better to be doing something than thinking about doing it. Remember, in most cases adhere to the B+ Principle, in other words, “Good enough is good enough.”
- Outsource if needed. Most times it is money well spent. If your finances don’t allow, ask a team member to help out and return the favor at a later date.
- Do what you love. Make sure you have a passion for what you do, otherwise you will have trouble staying motivated and may tend to procrastinate.
- Push Yourself. It’s ok to be outside your comfort zone from time to time. That is the area that may produce the most results in your business.
Here’s to your success!