5. Make Offers on Bank Owned Properties. Banks are trying to clean house by year’s end, so make a closing date before Dec 31st and you will get their attention.
6. Clean Up Your Office. A scanner is a very productive tool for this. Try NEAT or Fujitsu Scansnap.
7. Clean Up Your Property Files. Make sure you’ve got deeds, leases, closing document, etc all in order for each of your properties.
8. Send holiday Cards to Your Prospects. Let them know you are thinking of them so when you call in January they are more receptive.
9. Make Your Christmas List Tax Deductible. Instead of your spouse buying you what you need, have your BUSINESS buy you that iPad or laptop and expense it in 2019 under IRC Section 179.
10. Start your next year’s Goals. Why wait until Jan 1st to do goals? Get that done NOW!